Thursday, February 11, 2010

Its been some time (well actually years) that i have been mulling over the idea to start writing a blog. But, i always used to get stuck over the name. I wanted to give my blog the name which would best describe what i am going to blog about. So that readers can be give the freedom to decide whether to read or not. I am of the motto 'title says it all'. Hence, the reason to search for an appropriate title.
Yesterday at night (at about 12:30 when generally i get really gud brain waves... I sometimes think that i should be going to office from 5 p.m onwards as i am more innovative at that time) i suddenly found myself with the title for the blog - 'maze of thoughts'. You being an intelligent enough reader may already have guessed that my writing is going to be just like my blog title - a completely maze in which i leave the reader to follow his/her (nowadays there is such a hue and cry over the pronoun as if merely changing a pronoun is going to cause liberation) path in it.

I already beware the reader that my writing is going to be just like what is to be seen on this page with lots of unrelated ideas written in brackets. Afterall, i am writing this blog just for me. The reader is free to ignore whatever he/she doesn't like. Infact thinking from this perspective i find that thus communicating in electronic medium is really gud as one can simply close the browser window on the bloggers face without the blogger ever coming to realise it and the reader escaping the danger of being bored to death by having to endure the other person's monologue.

1 comment:

  1. a'Mazed' :) .. nice to see that you finally decided to document your mazes...hopefully while writing those you might solve some them...Good Luck !!

    ReplyDelete